Residential Roofing for recommended roofers near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of recommended roofers near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.