Residential Roofer for roof leak in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.