Local Roofer for roof leak in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.