Commercial Roofing for roof leak repair in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.