Local Roofer for roofer in my area in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer in my area in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.