Commercial Roofing for roofer in my area in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer in my area in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.