Local Roofer for roofer in my area in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofer in my area in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.