Local Roofer for roofers companies near me in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers companies near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.