Local Roofers for roofers near me in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.