Residential Roofer for roofers near me with free estimates in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofers near me with free estimates in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.