Commercial Roofer for Shingle roof repair in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Shingle roof repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.