Local Roofer for Shingle roof repair in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Shingle roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.