Residential Roofing for shingle roof repair in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.