Local Roofer for shingle roof repair near me in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roof repair near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.