Commercial Roofing for shingle roofer in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofer in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.