Commercial Roofer for shingle roofer near me in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofer near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.