Local Roofer for shingle roofing repair in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofing repair in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.