Commercial Roofing for Tile roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Tile roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.