Commercial Roofer for Tile roof repair in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Tile roof repair in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.