Residential Roofer for tree roof damage in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.