Local Roofer for tree roof damage in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.