Local Roofer for advanced roofing in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.