Commercial Roofing for advanced roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.