Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at the roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.