Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.