Residential Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.