Local Roofer for best roofing in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.