Commercial Roofer for best roofing in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.