Local Roofers for built up roof in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe main function of your roof is to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.