Residential Roofer for CertainTeed roofing in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.