Commercial Roofer for commercial roof installation in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.