Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.