Local Roofer for commercial roofs in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.