Commercial Roofer for commercial roofs in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.