Local Roofer for corrugated metal roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.