Commercial Roofer for corrugated metal roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.