Commercial Roofing for cost of roof replacement in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of roof replacement in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.