Commercial Roofing for cost to replace roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost to replace roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.