Residential Roofing for damaged shingle roof repair in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of damaged shingle roof repair in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.