Local Roofers for epdm roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.