Residential Roofing for epdm roofing in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe primary intent behind the roof is to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.