Local Roofer for flat roof repairs in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe principal function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat roof repairs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.