Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe principal purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.