Local Roofer for leak roof repair in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.