Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.