Local Roofers for leaky roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.