Commercial Roofer for Local Roofer in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Local Roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.