Commercial Roofer for metal roof installation in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own HomeThe principal intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.