Residential Roofer for metal roof leak repair in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof leak repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.