Local Roofer for metal roofers near me in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofers near me in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.